New Month – New Goals – 30-Day Wellness Challenge.
Even as an Endometriosis Coach, there are times when I need to refocus and challenge myself to get back on track. We are human, things happen. It’s easy to get off track, but once I start to feel its effects on my endometriosis, it’s time to refocus. So who’s ready for a New Month – New Goals – 30-Day Wellness Challenge?
A 30-day wellness challenge can be a great way to jumpstart a healthier lifestyle. Below are some easy things that you can do daily to start your journey.
- Drink more water: Aim to drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
- Get moving: Set a goal to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables: Challenge yourself to eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
- Reduce sugar intake: Cut out processed foods and sugary drinks from your diet.
- Practice mindfulness: Take 10-15 minutes each day to meditate or practice deep breathing exercises.
- Get enough sleep: Aim to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Take breaks from technology: Set aside time each day to disconnect from your phone and other devices.
- Spend time outdoors: Take a walk or spend some time in nature each day.
- Keep a gratitude journal: Write down three things you are grateful for each day.
- Try something new: Challenge yourself to try something new each day, whether it’s a new food, activity, or hobby.
Grab the 30-day Wellness Challenge sheet, and make it fun… see how many you can complete each month.