Top things to pack in your hospital bag for Endometriosis surgery.
Planning for endometriosis surgery can be overwhelming. In between scheduling all the necessary appointments, knowing what to pack to stay overnight is just another thing to do. Below are the top things to pack in your hospital bag for Endometriosis surgery.
– Toothbrush & toothpaste
– Face Wash & Moisturizer
– Body wipes and feminine wipes
– Pads and panty liners
– your favorite lip balm and hand lotions
– Hairbrush & hair ties
– Comfy, loose-fitting t-shirt, sweatshirt, or sweater
– loose sweat pants, yoga pants.
– comfy socks
– Pajamas & Robe
– slip-on shoes
– period underwear or one size larger underwear
– Book or magazines
– Phone or laptop
– Phone charger
– Ginger tea
– Peppermint tea
– Snacks (crackers, graham crackers, tea, etc)
– Ginger candies
– Favorite blanket or pillow
– Favorite Essential Oil. Check out some of my favorites at Simply Earth.
Check out some of our other blog posts for more tips when dealing with Endometriosis.
Health & Happiness!